Today it was announced Musk is buying Twitter.

It seems like a good time to do something I've been wanting to do for awhile anyway: Go back to my blog. 





I've missed these little posts that make it into the ether and work however they work. Posts I sometimes never hear anything about. Sometimes people would say they followed my blog. I moderate the comments here and maybe that's why I didn't get much comment. I don't think I'll change that. 

But I miss having a place where matter has a chance to scatter, to issue, to disperse before matter comes back at it to meet, to resist, to subsume, to evaluate, to consume, to obliterate.

Our little thoughts into the world without the equal or greater force.

Maybe I'll try for a daily thing, but I don't really like the idea of this being some kind of chore. 

I have a couple posts in mind and so I'll start there. 

 

Comments